Monday, April 13, 2015

How to Become Happier

Feelin' blue? Don't! Cause I have several ways to leverage good mood. Here they are:

  1. Listening some musics. Feel the groove of music that you like. I listened to Nathan Hartono & Cilla Chan lately. They are exceptional artists. But for other days, I like to listen gendhing; jazz; blues or folks.
  2. Having some exercises. I like doing stretching; practicing several silat movements; High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) or sometimes a little bit running. I read that exercising will boost endorphin. I don't have a good understanding about biology, but it works. I get happier every time I finished exercising. I feel that my future house should have punch bag. Yeah, so whenever I feel angry and want to punch something, I could go to that room and punch it whatever I like.
  3. Doing meditation. It could be quite tricky, actually. Because you have to figure out what kind of meditation that suits for you. I've tried several types of meditation and found out that the awareness meditations works best for me. Either in drawing; eating; or just zazen. How to say that a meditation suits for you? Well, check your body; chi; and feeling responses after doing a meditation. Repeat it at least three times, then you'll know. 
  4. Go outside. Take your shoes off and having sun bathing for awhile. 
  5. Read and watch something humorous. I like reading Calvin & Hobbes or watching something "cheesy" like Roommate. Whenever I got tensed, I don't like to watch or reading something that require a lot of attentions. 
  6. Keep your hand busy, like doing cooking; drawing; sewing; writing; cleaning something or experimenting. 
  7. Avoid information flood, especially trashful information like gossip or something that too far to related to your life. 

1 comment:

  1. May I consider your ideas you are offered to your post. They are really convincing and will certainly work. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete