Friday, April 17, 2015

Fangirling Time!

It's been a long time for me to stop doing fangirling. The last time I did it was on junior high school, for Westlife. It's cheesy, right? But at that time, me and my friends, thought that they were awesome. I even singing their song on my junior high school festival. I was reallllyyyyy embarassing moment!

Yup, that memorable hairdo


Today, I'm a CNBlue fan newbie, but not a hard die fan type. I like to see their talents, to be honest. Thanks to my cousins, who talked a lot about Lee Jong Hyun, on our way to a food stall. I've heard their songs years before my cousins showed me pictures of Jong Hyun. Since those pictures of this good looking man *credit to that gorgeous jaw line!* captivating my heart *tsaaah*, I keep looking their music videos and their appearance on We Got Married (WGM) program.


I prefer to see more of his normal version., on rock festival The one without massive hair gel. Just natural.  


Seriously, CNBlue is so talented. They are writing, composing, arranging their own musics; playing several music instruments; acting; becoming MC; talking Japanese fluently (not surprised actually, since they were living in Japan before debut), starring several commercial videos. I wish they were perform more rock songs with their manly attitude rather than pop version with weird hairdo and clothes.

Their leader, Jung Yong Hwa even writed song lyrics for other artists. He has a good ability to play snowboard and Lee Jong Hyun was judo & taekwondo athlete. My oh my. I always have a soft spot toward multitalented & inteligent men. I prefer them instead of good looking romantic guys. Knowledgeable people is sexy! It is even sexier when they are less talking and taking their times to produce something. Guess, I'm a sapiosexual, hahahahaha.


Oh, last but not least, I am kind of wondering that Yonghwa's Without You lyric. Is that adressed to Seo Hyun SNSD? It, somehow, reminds me a lot, to their relationship on WGM.

"My days without you aren’t pitiful at all. I can eat whatever I want, I don’t have to adjust to your tastes. It’s actually better without you"



Taste? Is is refer to goguma?


No comments:

Post a Comment